Is there something like AviTab (moving map) being design for MSFS?
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

• 1 month later...
LOL! Here is hoping someone comes up with it for us.
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

There are free maps already, like this one.. https://www.msfsaddons.org/freeware/plugin-vfrmap

There’s also one called MiniMap (I haven’t tried that one yet)

& a brilliant one for multiplayer...

https://events.flighttracker.tech/

You can view this on any browser (any device.. iPad for example) while tracking your plane, or anyone else’s who’s using it.

The one you suggested Nels looks very good, albeit a bit expensive.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Personally I am not bothering with plugins /maps i need to be able to fly the Aircraft first ,as I see it anything that goes in in community folder as to be reinstalled or taken out and put back, I am going to wait until Airliners are fixed then i might try lol I have tried the mod from github/flybywire although somethings were better, I found the A320 still had a mind of its own when in AP, I don't know what the answer is the trouble if Asobo think its fixed they might no do anything, maybe its me that just can't fly the thing, sorry about the rant.

Andrew

Is there something like AviTab (moving map) being design for MSFS?

The latest version of FSTramp supports MSFS. Comes with a 20 session evaluation period with purchase option after that. What puts me off is that it now requires an annual renewal payment instead of being a one-time buy.

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb

WDC WDS240G1G01 240Gb SSD

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1Tb HDD

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Microsoft X05-63895 Sidewinder joystick

Logitech M325 mouse

Costco 14993BLK4E XL series folding chair

ACCO Model 40 stapler

Rubbermaid MFG295600 plastic rubbish bin

What I loved about AviTab was it was simple and it identified streets which was so nice for low VFR flying.

I had a short exchange with the developer of AviTab. He said he may look into it for MSFS after MS gives

VR support for Oculus devices. So maybe we will see it one day.