FS Traffic Released for MSFS

Adrian K

JUST FLIGHT PRESS RELEASE - 26th January 2023
FS TRAFFIC – THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA FOR AI TRAFFIC!

Populate your MSFS skies and airports around the world with a frame-rate-friendly fleet of the highest quality AI aircraft models, all featuring high definition livery textures, realistic sounds by Turbine Sound Studios, custom animations, custom visual effects and compatibility with MSFS ground equipment.

The aircraft included range from small regional aircraft such as the Dash 8 and E190 to the narrow-body 737 and A320 and right up to the world’s largest airliners, the 747-8i and A380. You’ll also see the world’s newest and most advanced airliners such as the 787, A350, and A220 in your virtual skies. These aircraft can be seen in the air, taking off, landing, taxiing, and parking at airports around the globe!

On the product page you’ll find all the details you need and the two videos shown there should help give you a good overview of how it all works.

https://www.justflight.com/product/fs-traffic-microsoft-flight-simulator

fstraffic.jpg.fbaddaa4567b742d0785cabf6f176039.jpg

Dont like that you have to go and change all the old traffic settings, (when you want to use their software) secondly after installation my program kept bombing, have sent two tickets in days apart, no response and ai am requesting a rebate. Also in the ad it states it can be installed on a different drive from your main FS but during installation it does not let you, the zip file gives you some more options. This is a large download. I had to clear some memory first. Given the comment above, perhaps we are seeing a release too early--are we the beta trial?? I am going to request a rebate if they ever answer me.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

Simple Traffic through Aerosoft works great beautiful aircraft Current unit price: €12.50 *

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/shop/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-tools/3537/aerosoft-tool-simple-traffic

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I think I have to agree, I do already have Simple Traffic and am uninstalling the FSTraffic as we speak and asking for a refund. I sent them a bunch of questions and issues but we will see what the response is after the weekend.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought it yesterday and although I love the aircraft models the traffic generation doesn't impress me.

Using it with FSLTL seems fine but , had I been familiar with Simple Traffic , I would have bought that.

I'm keeping the software for the models but using traffic settings of my choosing and not those recommended.

In the end I had very good responses to a bunch of questions and decided to keep the program, for all smaller airports I switch back to old settings and for major airports (IFR Airliners etc) I use FSTraffic. So Simple Traffic is still very useful, but the after sales service was excellent from Just Traffic.

OK--have to say the more I am using it the more impressed I am with seeing so many jetliners enroute at all altitudes.  Just great for all IFR stuff for sure and VFR at altitude.  Down low and scud running, well it is not going to make a big difference (my opinion anyway).

On 2/1/2023 at 4:54 PM, UK_Widowmaker said:

Not overly impressed with it..three aircraft all sharing the same gate..aircraft often 5 feet above the ground. Defo needs a decent patch

Sounds like you're not set up correctly...  when running FS traffic you need to disable all MSFS AI traffic and static aircraft, this is why you are seeing more than one aircraft parked at the gates..... FS Traffic doesn't add traffic to MSFS traffic it replaces it! It's a good app when you know how to set it up correctly, all the above issues will then go away! And if the statics are off the ground just try deleting the rolling cache it usually solves that issue.....

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz