Got to say that the latest series of screenshots look fantastic. I particularly like the one of the Cessna Caravan over the sea as it really shows a massive improvement over FSX. It will be great to see the sea state react to wind.

I also like the photographic quality given to the screenies by the out of focus backgrounds.

Sorry to hear of poor health at Asobo and I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Comments on this forum have rather dried up. I supect due to the fact that there are many now

involved with the alpha testing. To you I say that we are all relying on you to find those niggles before full release so keep up the good work.!

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear of poor health at Asobo and I wish them all a speedy recovery.

I don't think there's any ill-health at Asobo, they're just taking the same precautions as every other company around the world. There's talk now of these precautions causing an economic slowdown which will lead to a global recession. If that's the case then even if the sim is released later than scheduled, we won't be able to afford it anyway :(

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, Logitech Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

Just getting back into flight simming after a break of, well since MS stopped supporting flightsim. Toyed with PrePar3D but is just more of the same. Been playing with VR. Have returned due to FS2020 sparking my interest again. If MS's new sim can offer improved flight dynamics. Good weather and scenery but most of all, VR then I'll probably buy it. However I'm waiting for the reviews after launch before I do.