Dc-10 flap gauge not reading correctly

Prostock

I dl'd the Fed-x DC-10-30F and the Flap Gauge is not reading correctly. I made a similar post a while ago & tried to edit the config as advised in that post. I opened my 738's config and copied the text from [flaps.0] and that didn't work. (Disregard Highlighted area) The gauge reads 10-15 in 0 position as shown. Before I go any further, figured I'd ask here. How to correct this so when set at zero degree's, gauge reads zero? Thanks

Screenshot_3.jpg

FLAPS.jpg

Keep in mind that when an aircraft (not a 737) uses the 737 panel, it will probably never match up.

I fly to TomDC10-10. tomdc10.zip It also has a DC10-30. This has a custom panel that displays 3 engines and correct flap positions on the indicator and includes a VC.

My best advice is to avoid aircraft where the "developer" is too lazy to have a custom panel for his model and a 2D panel only.

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I dl'd the Fed-x DC-10-30F and the Flap Gauge is not reading correctly. I made a similar post a while ago & tried to edit the config as advised in that post. I opened my 738's config and copied the text from [flaps.0] and that didn't work. (Disregard Highlighted area) The gauge reads 10-15 in 0 position as shown. Before I go any further, figured I'd ask here. How to correct this so when set at zero degree's, gauge reads zero? Thanks

Throw away that 738 panel and find a real DC-10 panel...

Thanks Mr. Zippy - I thought the easy fix would be just to follow the advice given in my previous post about Gauge not working properly. I also have the tomdc10 pack. I have to do some digging around, see if I make one out of the two.