Kc-10a

Hello, can someone tell me where I can purchase or download the KC-10 add on I've seen on YouTube and other places? I already have the DC-10 model add on from "justflight" but it doesn't include the KC model anymore. I actually work on the plane as a crew cheif so it would mean a lot to me if someone could either help me develop or improve the model for the upcoming 2020 sim. Obviously the FE panel is missing all the fuel controls in the current DC-10 model and the pilots main and overhead panels are outdated. The current panels have EHSI's and EADI's and 3 CDU's etc. I don't know if any developers are on the forums here but any help would be awesome 👍

Hello, can someone tell me where I can purchase or download the KC-10 add on I've seen on YouTube and other places? I already have the DC-10 model add on from "justflight" but it doesn't include the KC model anymore. I actually work on the plane as a crew cheif so it would mean a lot to me if someone could either help me develop or improve the model for the upcoming 2020 sim. Obviously the FE panel is missing all the fuel controls in the current DC-10 model and the pilots main and overhead panels are outdated. The current panels have EHSI's and EADI's and 3 CDU's etc. I don't know if any developers are on the forums here but any help would be awesome ������

Learn to fly FIRST, then try to develop to develop flight dynamics.

You ONLY need to decipher the pilot, co-pilot and FE panels, then gravitate them to your sim of choice. My guess is a working model should be deployable in about a decade... and usable about five years later...

You guys don't get it. Flying is easy. The hard part is getting all the autopilot features and refueling capabilities etc. Working in a sim. I have access to the public images of the control panels I'm just not great at the developing side of things.

I know CLS has a KC-10 in their package with their DC-10. I've had it for many years, and use to fly that plane for the Virtual US Air Force. I love flying that plane when I used to get a chance, but since leaving the group, haven't flown her at all