3 Helldiver pics (FSX)

3 Helldiver pics. Waiting at the crack of dawn at RAF East-Kirkby. Just because I like this Curtiss :) I hope you also like the pics.

Please click on the pics to enlarge them.

2019-11-25_16-11-14-874.jpg

2019-11-25_16-11-37-44.jpg

2019-11-25_16-12-9-524.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

GREETZ!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking awesome. Just like a painting! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree with David. They do look awesome, just like a painting! Having said that, I also noted the prop wasn't turning and the plane still was on dry land!! TBTG YOU HAVEN'T SO FAR DROWNED YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL AIRCRAFT!! :p:p:p;)

Thanks for the still shots!!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks very much for the kind comments David and Michael! :):) Michael, as I said before: all suggestions about the "combination" unwanted but epic water landings and the amazing skills of a von Peerhoven, are based on rumours, fake news and bad taste! HA! :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Talking about paintings: all von Peerhovens are dedicated and skilled painters with an eye for natural beauties...:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]216558[/ATTACH]

Is that a bottle of Vodka on the floor?:confused:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Gerard! :)

David: Certainly Not! Honest! I must be a bottle of mineral water. I think :rolleyes:

Michael: My paintings are highly appreciated in many parts of the world. In this case people were stunned about how I managed to paint the red hair on such an amazing way with just THAT touch of reality! :rolleyes:

Thank you Larry!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

very nice bird! Did you just search for "helldiver"?

Have you been over to A2A sims to take advantage of there Tomahawk gift to the sim community? I managed to download it straight away but later trying to get the paint kit I encountered all kinds of trouble, must have swamped their servers I guess. When I did finally get to the kit it came back with "file not found" :( hopefully it will be available in a few days.

Hey Gary! :)

It's a double pack for FSX by Wolfgang (Wolfi) Faber. please search for Curtiss Helldiver SB2C FSX. This is the "Airfix" repaint.

Good luck, please inform me if you got it! :)

Searching now. And I got the paint kit for the Tomahawk! It's massive but a beautiful paint kit not only to work with but to just plain admire! Looks like I've got something to keep me busy for a while. :)

Gary