Flying with the One Pilot Chick #3

A few shots taken while re-creating her current posting in Oregon and Washington State.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Michael

These were using ORBX scenery and flying a couple of legs on her last posted journey. I enjoy trying to recreate her flights, including the weather. However this old chopper guys nose bleeds a little more than 2,500' AGL. So I generranlly fly lower and enjoy the scenery.

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Looks good Michael! Some interesting adventures going on here. :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great! Also flew her new proposed flight but post it to their mail address and not there!

When I tried to post these shots there the only option I found was to select from URL. Not knowing how to do that, I posted it as select from computer and here it is for all to see. Any yes, on that site, I did explain I was going to post here instead of there. As almost always, the scenery I use is from ORBX. I find their scenery to be more complete and attractive than any I've tried to use.

Michael

I do think the concept of showing her flights is a cool link and hope others will look at it as well. It's on this whole sites' Home Page.

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.