Lausanne past Mt. Blanc

A few shots taken from Luasanne past Mt. Blanc while heading towards the Aosta Valley. Weather still perfect there. Still rainy and chilly here in Ky. :mad::mad:

Michael

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4 insight.jpg

5 Final.jpg

6 Busy Airspace.jpg

7 Climbing up.jpg

8.jpg

9 Top of the Alps.jpg

After passing the Blanc Massif, I'm tuckered out. So, unlike Real World, I'll just stop here. :cool::rolleyes: Tomorrow I'll continue with the rest of this flight.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Great shots of the trip! Keep 'em coming :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely pictures, Michael. I see you use P3D. Do you use any post-processing? The views from cockpit look stunningly real.

Thanks Luis and everyone else who is enjoying my shots!!!

As to your question, Luis. The only "post-processing" I use is reducing the size to the 1600 width and at times making it even smaller to fit in the 480 limit. Frankly sometimes when I reduce my shots to that small a level, I sometimes feel like I'l looking at my screen shots backwards through a pair of binoculars. Everything often seems tiny compared to what I originally saw.

I have a ton of ORBX software, plus a few more I sometimes use instead. But other than the size issues and the fact I'm continually using three screens while "flying.", what you see is what I saw.

In addition to my thanks for all your wonderful comments, I have to make a confession. That scenery RW is so painfully beautiful, IMHO it'd be hard for it not to look good in a sim!!