Rudder sensitivity problem

Rnglgdj

Well got a rudder sensitivity problem.

I have coordinated rudder unchecked so I can use a twist Logitech Wingman to use rudder left and right.

I have the sensitivity changed around to get a solid rudder neutral when not have any twist applied.

The plane dances all over the place and there is no control.

This was all working fine and then the problem showed up.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what can be wrong and how to set the null and sensitivity in controls to fix this.

I was thinking something went wrong in the sim itself and can no longer can be adjusted.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Don R

Don that is strange! However, I had a similar experience when I had rudder pedals and a twist stick (Saitek X52). I had to disable the twist portion of my stick to correct the problem. That was okay for me because I would rather use the rudder pedals. Hope you find out what's going on. It can be frustrating!

Brigadier General Frank Savage

918th Bomb Group "Hard Luck Group"

Well after a lot of messing around with the sensitivities and realism I got the sim to work like it was.

I sure don't know exactly what I did to correct it but it sure was frustrating. Don't know if the joystick itself was the problem or the settings in the sim was it. The throttle even reversed itself at one point. Pushing forward retarded instead of advancing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after a lot of messing around with the sensitivities and realism I got the sim to work like it was.

I sure don't know exactly what I did to correct it but it sure was frustrating. Don't know if the joystick itself was the problem or the settings in the sim was it. The throttle even reversed itself at one point. Pushing forward retarded instead of advancing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found it, whatever it was!

Brigadier General Frank Savage

918th Bomb Group "Hard Luck Group"