Atlantic Ferry Arriving in New York City (FSX)

Only 2: Early morning arrival in New York City. The beauty of a Sim;

FSX Gold with Acceleration

Freeware Ferry by Erwin Welker

Freeware NY City Demo Drzewiecki

Please click on the pics for a better view:

Fery New Yorkrr.jpg

Anchored in the Docks.

New York City anchoredr.jpg

GREETS! :):)

Take care my friends!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The mood is great! You have something that floats also :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thoughts on the Drzewiecki NYC Demo?

I had it installed and it created scenery downtown by 1WTC and scenery up and the Empire State Bldg, but left a huge empty space in between like in FS98/2000. Do you see the same?

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?298989-Climbing-out-over-Manhattan-DC-4-quot-General-Airways-quot-(FSX)

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?315859-Boeing-307-PanAm-over-New-York

I'm overall very satisfied with the NYC demo and it's airfields. And it's with all FS sceneries: If you make screenshots, it's never 100% realistic.

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Jan,

That's a sweet ship but I've never seen a ferry anywhere in the world which looked that sea worthy!

I have real world pictures of a chopper taking a patient off the QM II near Nova Scotia on a west bound voyage from Southampton to New York two years ago. Which I probably should post here. Being an old chopper pilot myself, I was thrilled to see it's done pretty much the same today as we did it in 1960's!

Having said that, I'm pretty sure what you show here is not now nor has ever been a ferry.

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I'm pretty sure what you show here is not now nor has ever been a ferry.

Michael

You know, those modern Dutch guys are mismatching I think, land and water, water, and land vehicles, etc. They likely were stressed by that marine transgression in the 12 century A.D. which flooded their Zuidersee :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I have my doubts about the "etc" :rolleyes:

Btw: my PC collapsed :mad::eek: Windows crashed on a very convincing way....:(:(

Uh oh :eek:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]