airac cycle 2005

varun3087

Hello everyone ... Greetings of the day ...i am using FSX steam ... Installed pmdg 737 ngx base pack .. Which has the airac cycle of 1108 [ nav data out of date ]

i recently downloaded the airac cycle 2005 from navigraph for pmdg products .. Which installs like a payware .. It still doesnt upadte the fmc with the new airac version .. Kindly help

thanking you - varun makhija

Edited by varun3087
addtional info

Hello everyone ... Greetings of the day ... Installed pmdg 737 ngx base pack .. Which has the airac cycle of 1108 [ nav data out of date ]

i recently downloaded the airac cycle 2005 from navigraph for pmdg products .. Which installs like a payware .. It still doesnt upadte the fmc with the new airac version .. Kindly help

thanking you - varun makhija

I don't have ANY PMDG with modern navaids, but are you sure you've added the Airac to the correct folder (same one as the PMDG FMC?)

well it installs like a payware its an exe file .downloaded from Navigrapth ... i also have Navaid installer .. i read other forums where they mentioned it has to be installed in the root folder .. what would that be ..i am using fsx steam on windows 7

well it installs like a payware its an exe file .downloaded from Navigrapth ... i also have Navaid installer .. i read other forums where they mentioned it has to be installed in the root folder .. what would that be ..i am using fsx steam on windows 7

There is the problem.

You cannot install a Navigraph file to anywhere BUT where the PMDG file expects it.

Ask PMDG... https://forum.pmdg.com/