THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER FUN PROJECT FOR ME! a BEECH BONANZA V35

FSX - FSX General Aviation

FSX Beechcraft Bonanza V35TC

[ Download | View ]

Name: fsx_beech_bonanza_v35tc_project.zip

Size: 40,893,749 Date: 03-09-2014 Downloads: 2,588

FSX Beechcraft Bonanza V35TC. Upgrade kit for Mike Stone's Beech Bonanza V35TC. Includes eight liveries and six unique panel sets. Requires model folder and .air file from the original package, available here: SBONANZA.ZIP. Uses default Mooney Bravo sound pack. Special thanks to Milton Shupe and Scott Thomas for period gauges. This is Kenwigair Kustoms' Resto-Mod #2. By Ken Wigginton.

This is the download listing for the upgrade. Within it, it will offer you the link for the original Mike Stone aircraft! And then, all you do is download the upgrades which will offer many different paints and choices of panels! Something to do on a rainy day? Here is one of my choices:

2020-5-18_8-16-39-536.jpg

Rick :cool:

Looks like a good project there Rick! Edited by DAVIDSTRAKA

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks great but why do you yell like that! :):)

Okay, Gerard, you made a comment and I assume you are talking about the "All Caps" in my post title. The reason I did that, in the past, sometimes when I wanted to capitalize a word or words, the system either did it or it would end up all small letters. It is an unknown that I can't control, but I can capitalize the entire title, if I choose to do so. Some authors of books capitalize everything or they capitalize what they need to capitalize, but in either situation they have control over it. The flight sim forums, I have very little if no control over how my post titles will show up!

My suggestion to you, if you see any future posts of mine that appears to be in all caps, and you think I might be yelling at you or other members, please don't open it. It may hurt your ears!

Have a nice day, sorry to have done that to my title!

coyote.jpg

Rick :cool::cool:

Okay, Gerard, you made a comment and I assume you are talking about the "All Caps" in my post title. The reason I did that, in the past, sometimes when I wanted to capitalize a word or words, the system either did it or it would end up all small letters. It is an unknown that I can't control, but I can capitalize the entire title, if I choose to do so. Some authors of books capitalize everything or they capitalize what they need to capitalize, but in either situation they have control over it. The flight sim forums, I have very little if no control over how my post titles will show up!

My suggestion to you, if you see any future posts of mine that appears to be in all caps, and you think I might be yelling at you or other members, please don't open it. It may hurt your ears!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219091[/ATTACH]

Chill Rick, you're fine!! Don't let ONLINE SNIPPERS GET YOU DOWN!!

Chill G'erard! You might be taken as an online sniper! Who made up those crazy online "Rules" anyway!! I never saw a copy.

I was taught, at about age 7 or 8 it's fine to use all caps in a title. Look around, many if not most RW signs etc. titles you see are in all caps. Why impose such silly excuses for rules here?

We're all on this site because we choose to be! We don't need to have or be posting cops! God knows, I'd be attacked by them on almost every post I make.

I enjoy posts both of you, I hope no one takes this site too seriously!

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey Rick,

Sweet little plane! Thanks for posting it!! Probably because a long missed good friend of mine owned one and shared it with me the V-35 is my all time favorite RW GA aircraft!

Michael

Okay. Checked that! SO THAT'S THOSE BAD BOYS ON THAT FORUM WHO ARE TO BLAME LOL

On the other hand to Rupert: I must say I'm much attached to that Internet customary rule, and some other oldies. I think people told about that as soon as we got the usual Web in France, about 1998. It's not a rule, it's a custom. That means that Web users will sure think you yell if you tape something in capitals :):) That comes with some tricks with the search engine (a ? at the end is helping, putting a word into "", a , etc.) or miscellaneous things I don't remember at once

But all that maybe too, is something to disappear in the mist of the beginnings of the Internet :cool:

Edited by flightsimg
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

One complaint we have had about posting, you can post and if you have any editing to do, you can only edit the body of the post, not the title!

If anyone cares to see one of my posts that the system over-rode me in changing my capitalized words into a title without caps, check out these:

5/3/20, 4/27/20 and 4/18/20 just to name 3 that I easily found! The post title looks as if a 7 year old did them! If I could have corrected the titles, I would have, but the system will not allow us to edit titles!

With that, conversation closed, I hope!:rolleyes:

Edited by Downwind66

Sure, one's interest generally, here is to take care of any mistake in your post's title because when sent, nothing can be changed there!
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Sure, one's interest generally, here is to take care of any mistake in your post's title because when sent, nothing can be changed there!

Gerard,

I agree. More than once I've wished I could go back and correct a mistake in a Title Bar myself.

But I'll also point out a Title Bar or Banner is/was often found in all caps both long before & even after the internet started. No Harm, No Foul, as they say in soccer/football.

I'm sure hope none of us takes any of this as personal, we're all here to relax and enjoy. ;)

Michael

Another paint Michael, I think there are 5 or six of them, and then they offer your choice of panels!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219103[/ATTACH]

Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick! I'll give them a look see. ;)

Michael

• 3 months later...
Chill Rick, you're fine!! Don't let ONLINE SNIPPERS GET YOU DOWN!!

Chill G'erard! You might be taken as an online sniper! Who made up those crazy online "Rules" anyway!! I never saw a copy.

I was taught, at about age 7 or 8 it's fine to use all caps in a title. Look around, many if not most RW signs etc. titles you see are in all caps. Why impose such silly excuses for rules here?

We're all on this site because we choose to be! We don't need to have or be posting cops! God knows, I'd be attacked by them on almost every post I make.

I enjoy posts both of you, I hope no one takes this site too seriously!

Michael

Id have to say that the personal attacks on writers has increased over the last few years, and i believe the reason is the years of education and grammar as taught from the 1800s in the U>S> until the early 1980s. Commas, dashes etc arent followed anymore nor are the rules of capitalization. This began in the advertising agencies when states banned roadsigns to make the view more palatable. I could of commented on the above mistype as SNIPERS not snippers., But I didnt:]

The slangs and technical era has made it even more difficult as the vernacular has also changed and thats why on your smartphone they keep a data bank on every word you type so they can derive the meaning, or assume they do. A good example is what George W.Bush did as president, passed a cyber law about anything on a computer and or device that had anything cryptic not realizing of course that most on a device is in one form or another cryptic. So, theres another dimension of "PROGRESS", to note even in progress there are losses, and the shortcuts on language may seem cool at times but the meanings are lost.

Remember one thing, we are all in this venture of life, were all stuck on the same planet, and i dont think its too much to understand that being overly critical can take away from the sim community, as we created what we see out here and not an already perfected program and or application, WE THE PEOPLE created what you see before you, we were given a basepack with a bunch of cartoon aircraft and a Saturday Cartoon Matinee of scenery , and you can be proud to know that for the era we did ok, considering LOckheed Martin thought so much so they bought the platform, so be proud, fly together, relax, understand Im an Old Marine, Ive been up and Ive been down, and when i head into town i dead stick to land, dont want to wake the neighbors.when in the eighth grade i used a slang in English, i was reamed by my teacher, that was in the late 60s, my reply was " You understood what i said and was referring to didnt you? He just looked and didnt reply. Point made.

Edited by archangelmj12
misstype

Nice V tail, Rick. Can't we all just get a long folks???? Getting petty now with arguing in the screenshot forum Sheeesh!

Hey JJJ,

Did you notice that discussion ended 5/21 with everyone agreeing, We're all fine? And all of us have conversed several times in the last four months and exchanged info etc?

Now a member with 18 posts (Eighteen) posts in over 7, (yes seven) years is trying to cause a problem!!??

AS far as I can tell everyone is good except maybe

archangelmj12

archangelmj12 is offline Junior Member?)

I see no issue here. ;)

And yes, most of us have posted something and discovered the title wasn't what we intended.

Michael