FSX - Level D 767 FMC Issue

After downloading all the patches from Flight One Software, I was finally able to get this magnificent aircraft loaded and working in FSX-SE under Win 10. Or so I thought... When I went to resume a saved flight yesterday evening, I found the FMC had lost all my route details and settings that I had previously input.

Is this a known issue or have I encountered an unexpected bug?

Do we know if there is a fix or workaround? The LDS 767 is pretty much dependant on the FMC for navigation as there is no default GPS included on the aircraft and being designed for long flights almost inevitable you will need to save and load several times to complete the journey.

Vern.

Guess it must be me then. :(

> 400 views and no-one else had this problem?

Doing a bit of Googling seems to flag up other advanced aircraft such as PMDG also suffer from this fault and in fact found a post in this forum from six years ago by myself about the exact same issue. If I can't load a flight without the complex plan in the FMC remaining present and active then I might as well uninstall these aircraft and revert to flying freeware or Just Flight stuff...

Vern.

I got the 767 installed to FSX Gold boxed with Windows 7. You might check here to get a better response...

http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forums.html

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Will see if I can dig out my old username and password over there.

However I think the issue may well be FSX-SE as it put files in different places to the old MS legacy version. I thought the patches from Flight One had addressed that, as one seemed to correctly set up Sim Connect which previously had prevented the aircraft running at all in FSX-SE.

Ultimately I guess in less than a month I'll be moving over to 2020 so it's probably not really worth pursuing, just would have been nice to make one more transatlantic flight in the old bird.

Vern.

I don't have the product, but googling a bit suggests that Level-D 767 has a function called "Save/load panel (or panel state)" or similar. It should save the FMC contents as well.

So beside saving/loading the flight with FSX, you should also save/load the panel state.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg