Mfs2020 no_more_irp_stack_locations

PAN PAN PAN

Greetings!

Here is my issue: When I open MFS2020, I get thru the opening screens, then to the "press any key" screen. (Awesome shot of SFO, BTW!) Press "any" key, get the settings screen, it begins to download, then after 5 min or so, up pops the "blue screen of FRUSTRATION!" with the following message: NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS. (I have also gotten "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

What the heck does this mean???

I have updated WIN10 to May2020, Shut off Firewall, Selected Show Hidden Files, Deleted folder from local APP.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Harebear

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem since I installed FS2020 Premium Deluxe from Windows store. Good to hear that this occurs at least for one other user :-) It would be great to get an update if you manage to solve this. I'll do the same.

Best regards from Germany,

Alexander

Hello Alexander!

To make a long story short, remember the movie "Wargames"? Well, I'm the general at the end reduced to "Pissing on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good!" Uninstalled, reinstalled, same thing. Nothing from the Microsoft website is helping. Next step is to call. That doesn't work, Get my $$ back, reload FSX.

I hope you're having better luck!!

PAN PAN PAN

Greetings!

Here is my issue: When I open MFS2020, I get thru the opening screens, then to the "press any key" screen. (Awesome shot of SFO, BTW!) Press "any" key, get the settings screen, it begins to download, then after 5 min or so, up pops the "blue screen of FRUSTRATION!" with the following message: NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS. (I have also gotten "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

What the heck does this mean???

. Just a guess - perhaps too many hardware interruptions. Would suggest unplugging usb peripherals (except controllers needed to fly), reboot & try again.

Also the event viewer might have clues.

-Ron

Edit Check out. https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/fix-no_more_irp_stack_locations-bsod-0x00000035/

Many more like that. (So much for guesses 😚)

Edited by rkl122
FS 2020 deluxe; SDK to match; Win10 Pro x64; i7/8700K(3.4 GHz); 16G DDR4, 3200; Gtx 1080; M.2, 1TB; Saitek X52; 23" LCD, native res=1920x1080

• 1 month later...