Flying out of Kuchar Airport in Maylasia

Rupert

Reading about some interesting temples in Malasa, I realized I'd never been there. So since Jan's King Air was still uncollected I popped over. Arriving just after midnight tomorrow, the 21st, I parked and took a nap. Then got up around dawn tomorrow to take a look around.

1 Night over Kuching.jpg

2 Night Approach.jpg

3 Night ILS.jpg

4 Rollout.jpg

5 Taxi to gate.jpg

6 Dead and dark in Kuching.jpg

7 Early Mornig Position and Hold for other traffic.jpg

8 Tower view Takeoff Roll.jpg

9 Ready to Lift.jpg

10 Low level Scud Running.jpg

12 Over the river in Kuching.jpg

For more shots, see the Reply

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Continuing in Kuchar

13 Clearning off with Sunrise.jpg

14 Still some Scud.jpg

15 Touring.jpg

16.jpg

17 Truning to Pattern.jpg

18 Looking Back.jpg

19.jpg

20 Tower View.jpg

21 Roll out.jpg

22 Reparked.jpg

I never did find the Government building shown in Wikipedia. But at least at night and in the early morning it's a pretty city!

Michael

Jan - Your King Air still looks good, even though, Michael has been walking away from it at various locations, when the FBO's won't fill the tanks after they find your credit card is not working anymore!

Michael won't return it to you, so maybe, you might want to get over to his next stop and fly it home yourself while you can and it's still in good shape.

Who knows, he might just sell it for parts just to get himself back to the states?

Just a thought! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Great looking shots Michael! I never knew such a place existed :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan - Your King Air still looks good, even though, Michael has been walking away from it at various locations, when the FBO's won't fill the tanks after they find your credit card is not working anymore!

Michael won't return it to you, so maybe, you might want to get over to his next stop and fly it home yourself while you can and it's still in good shape.

Who knows, he might just sell it for parts just to get himself back to the states?

Just a thought! :rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

I've thought about that for a while! Sadly that old Scrooge isn't nearly as forthcoming as he used to be!!:confused:

Daddy Jan, if you just give me your current numbers I'll be happy to bring it home!! As it is I'm limping along charter to charter! I hate feeling I'm not a part of the family!!

Just a few little pass codes and I'll be thrilled to bring your King Air home!! ;) I'd like to upgrade anyway!!

Michael

BTW: You might get charged for some fees! It seems you didn't keep your inspections up to date! :mad::mad: I thought you took better care of your aircraft than that!!

Edited by Rupert