Permanent Adjusted Seat Height per Aircraft Possible?

Is there a way to adjust the seat height for each individual aircraft in FS(2020) and make it permanent? I know I can do it for all aircraft in the camera settings but that setting applies to all aircraft, not individual aircraft FS(2020).

Press the spacebar twice to raise the seat in all aircraft.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I think the OP means that he/she would like to be able to set a permanent seat height, that doesn't need to be re-set each time you climb aboard, and which may be different for different aircraft - ie customise the seat height per aircraft, not the same for all.

Is there a way?

Hi Dave, the way I did it was to create custom views for each aircraft by moving with the arrow keys and then saving with CTRL + ALT + number (I used number 1 for pilot and 2 for copilot). I then mapped those custom views to buttons on my joystick (you can also use ALT + number on your keyboard) and whenever I'm not happy with the default view or the raised positions, I just press my custom view button. It stays like that for most of the flight, but sometimes re-sets when you change to external views and back again, but it is a simple button press to get it back to where it was. The custom views are permanently saved to the individual aircraft, so every time you fly, they can be used. Edited by rooitou
i5-10600K @ 5.0 GHz, Gigabyte Z490M motherboard, RTX 2080 Super 8GB, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Quest 2, Windows 10 64-bit

Is there a way to adjust the seat height for each individual aircraft in FS(2020) and make it permanent? I know I can do it for all aircraft in the camera settings but that setting applies to all aircraft, not individual aircraft FS(2020).

Go to Options/General and select Camera.

Under the Cockpit Camera section there is a option called HEIGHT, which changes the default height of the Cockpit Camera.

Is it normal to have to press the that button twice to get to my saved view for Camera 0? I just want it to go straight to my custom saved view with a single button press from my joystick from whatever direction I'm viewing inside the cockpit and it is not doing that. It will do it on the 2nd press of the joystick button.