How to get to Radio page of MSFS 2020 King Air 350 G1000?

The radio buttons and display are at the top left of the MFD (the screen on the left). The inner and outer knobs adjust the standby frequency, the arrow button switches the standby frequency to the active frequency on the display.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I just checked the 350 and it's not a G1000 system like the other aircraft. It's a touch-screen display system. On the second (right-hand screen) with the map, touch (click) on the 'Split' tab in the top right corner. You should now see the 'Select Page' in the right half of the screen, with a Nav 1 Frequency button which you can touch to open the on-screen frequency keypad.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem. Cannot find the place were to input NAV frequencies in the King Air. When I click on the split button in top corner of the right screen it just opens a second map on the left side, but I do not see any "select" page (I have 2 maps and on the right engine parameters). When I click split again it just goes back to one map. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Tiger1962, I am still trying to find the frequency buttons in the King Air display system.

On the left screen I can access the Nav source (FMS, NAV1, NAV2) and even the bearing buttons for NAV1 and NAV2 by clicking on the screen where the compass rose is shown. But I cannot find the freq buttons on the right screen (the one with the map as you describe it).

When I touch (click) the split button in the top right corner, it's splits okay, but into a second map, so I have the map twice on the screen. However I get no access to a frequency tuning page (on the right of the two maps - after splitting - are engine parameters).

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your additional input.

Walter

Hi Walter, I'm mid-flight in the Citation CJ4 so I can't re-check this myself right now. In the meantime, maybe this short video tutorial will help:

Thanks Tim for the link to this video, which helped me perfectly.

I was mixed up because in your previous post you spoke about the right screen with the map, but actually it is the left screen where I should click the split button to open a map where I can find the access to the frequency selection.

I never used these Garmin type displays in FSX or P3Dv4 so I guess I have to learn a lot in MSFS2020.

Walter

You're welcome Walter, sorry for the confusion!

The Garmin displays in FSX were the G1000 series, the G3000 series in the MSFS King Air didn't exist back then :)