Flying the B748i

Very disappointed, no T/C or T/D + more...Are you ok with what we got?

You're right, I guess you'll just have to fly the default Xplane, FS9, FSX or P3D default aircraft that have all those systems simulated. Oh, wait...

Come on...these are default aircraft; yet, they're miles ahead of any default aircraft released prior. Plus, they will be updated going forward. I guess you want all the systems included in a similar add-on aircraft that cost $130+? Heck, that one add-on cost 2.5x more than the default simulator.

Edited by kingm56

You're right, I guess you'll just have to fly the default Xplane, FS9, FSX or P3D default aircraft that have all those systems simulated. Oh, wait...

Come on...these are default aircraft; yet, they're miles ahead of any default aircraft released prior. Plus, they will be updated going forward. I guess you want all the systems included in a similar add-on aircraft that cost $130+? Heck, that one add-on cost 2.5x more than the default simulator.

I am an X Plane aficionado, flying the ssg 748i costing less than half of $130 I paid for fs2020. But I will agree with you the fs2020 is just for people finding their houses in the sim....Thanks for your reply.