Unable to to get the throttle working on joystick MS flt Sim 2020

Go into `Options'- `Controls', make sure your joystick is `highlighted' and change `assigned' on the left to `ALL'. Now click on settings and work your joystick and you will see it moving (hopefully), it will show you the axis name. Click on Search by Input and move your throttle. If it doesn't work it may be an Asosbo problemthrottle-2.jpgthrottle-1.jpg Set as per images.

Neil

Go into `Options'- `Controls', make sure your joystick is `highlighted' and change `assigned' on the left to `ALL'. Now click on settings and work your joystick and you will see it moving (hopefully), it will show you the axis name. Click on Search by Input and move your throttle. If it doesn't work it may be an Asosbo problem[ATTACH=CONFIG]221208[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221209[/ATTACH] Set as per images.

Neil

Thanks Neil,

I follow your instructions and changed the input, however, when I moved the throttle the indicator didn’t move. I tried several ways with no luck.

John

Go into `Options'- `Controls', make sure your joystick is `highlighted' and change `assigned' on the left to `ALL'. Now click on settings and work your joystick and you will see it moving (hopefully), it will show you the axis name. Click on Search by Input and move your throttle. If it doesn't work it may be an Asosbo problem[ATTACH=CONFIG]221208[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221209[/ATTACH] Set as per images.

Neil

Neil,

I fix the problem, I thought I had download the latest update to HOTAS 4, I went back to check and notice the they had an update for MS 2020, download it and the throttle started working.

John