CD version for U.S.A.

I agree. The chance for a CD version in the USA is somewhere between never and none.
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

ebay.co.uk is your friend here, interestingly the disc version is currently sold out on amazon.co.uk and selling for about 30% above retail price on ebay! I'm sure they will do another print-run soon though, and you could order from amazon.co.uk to deliver to a freight forwarding service (they won't ship it outside europe). Be warned though, the disc version requires the disc be inserted in the drive while playing and also is key locked (so you can't resell it).

Iain

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

AMD RADEON RX 5700XT

ebay.co.uk is your friend here, interestingly the disc version is currently sold out on amazon.co.uk and selling for about 30% above retail price on ebay! I'm sure they will do another print-run soon though, and you could order from amazon.co.uk to deliver to a freight forwarding service (they won't ship it outside europe). Be warned though, the disc version requires the disc be inserted in the drive while playing and also is key locked (so you can't resell it).

Thanks !!! I want to keep my box version collection going :)

FSX. As of now I have 3 laptops all utilizing & linked to FSX, 1 - 32" TV for Gages, 40" TV for Main View. Saitek Pro Flight Control System. Am building a new rig and flight deck. Most likely going to X-Plane 11 for Sim. Also might buy MFS2020 for the pretty Pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

“the disc version requires the disc be inserted in the drive while playing”

Apparently not anymore. Someone on this forum (I forget who, sorry) figured out a workaround.

I think it means creating an iso file of the disc and keeping it on your hard drive somewhere.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

My computer hasnt got a DVD drive and my previous system back in 2017 didnt have one either.

Discs are proun to scratching and while I still have some old discs with movies from 2006 that work, I made backup of all my stuff in discs to a one tera USB pendrive. Much smaller, all in one place.

I didnt know DVD bays are still included in new systems. I dont think they are, if your system has a DVD bay either is too old or you build it and forcely included one.

That is why companies dont do disc releases anymore

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think