Logitech Flight System not responding

Have a brand new Logitech Flight System (yoke & throttle quadrant). Have the Flight Yoke System software installed, everything works fine there. Shows up in the Controls section of FS2020, assigned functions to everything, saved, they all respond there but once I try to fly nothing responds. FS2020 will show "press Y & B to release parking brake" (which ISN'T what I assigned) which only changes the view to outside the plane.

Is this a MS issue, Logitech issue, combo of both? Even tried my old Saitek ST290 Pro flight stick and like the Logitech I can assign functions in Controls, save them but they don't respond when trying to fly.

Sam

MSI x570 Tomahawk, Ryzen 9 5950X, 32Gb DDR4-3600, Asus 6900XT LC

As I stated in my post I assigned a button for the parking brake (along with everything else) on both the yoke/throttle system & the St290 Pro, saved, but when trying to fly it wouldn't respond. And no I am not using both the yoke/throttle & the St290 at the same time.

Sam

MSI x570 Tomahawk, Ryzen 9 5950X, 32Gb DDR4-3600, Asus 6900XT LC

• 3 weeks later...

Flight simulator has always displayed tips like “press Y” etc. These are always just the default keys. These control tips don’t change when you change the control settings. It’ll always tell you to press the same keys. It’s best to switch off the tips etc

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Flight simulator has always displayed tips like “press Y” etc. These are always just the default keys. These control tips don’t change when you change the control settings. It’ll always tell you to press the same keys. It’s best to switch off the tips etc

Regards

Steve

Did you save your assignments before you left that screen? If not, you're still using the defaults.