Way to increase volume in FS2020?

Is there a way to increase the volume in FS2020? It's already maxed out by default in the game but I still want it a little louder and my physical speaker volume is at my preferred setting and Windows volume is at 100%. My other games are not this quiet.

• 1 year later...

You're not the only one! Peripheral modifications are one thing to enhance immersion - rumblers for your chair or body. Authentic engine sound for the cockpit environment is lacking, currently...

Restrictions might be in place for health and safety standards, but what if you want to experience hearing loss just the like the real thing, dammit lol!

Ah but we all wear Bose noise cancelling headsets when we fly real planes now don't we?, so the old noisy days of an open cockpit Boeing Stearman are gone!!
Is there a way to increase the volume in FS2020? It's already maxed out by default in the game but I still want it a little louder and my physical speaker volume is at my preferred setting and Windows volume is at 100%. My other games are not this quiet.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.