Ram Question DDR4

DDR4 32000. Is any one brand of RAM considered more reliable or they all are the same.?

Thanks

Core i7 10700K OC to 4.6 all cores/EVGA 750W G+ PSU/ MSI Z490 edge mobo/GSkill RAM DDR4 32GB(2X16GB) 3600mhz/ ASUS TUF RTX 3080/ Win10 home/ Asus 32 inch monitor 1440p/ CH Flightstick

• 3 weeks later...

I have used the following brands successfully and never had a memory issue: Mushkin, Crucial, G Skill, and Kingston. All the major brands have various levels of performance and

"quality". I chose the G Skill I am using now, based on very low latency. There are other excellent brands. I would guess any brand could have a bad batch or manufacturing glitch.

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

• 3 months later...

For whatever it's worth I chose G. Skill for an upcoming build because I read that they got Samsung's highest quality chips, ahead of the other companies that use Samsung chips.

I also know the latency timings play a big role in performance. On that note, the conventional wisdom is that for gaming, 3200MHz is the sweet spot nowadays. In terms of FPS in say FSX, anyone know how big of a difference there is between 3200, 3600, 4000? And then also can lower latency on 3200 actually be as fast as higher latency on 4000?

Trying to understand the performance relationship between the two.