Question about textures compatibily in FS2002 and FS2000

jacilore

Hi all:

The question I have is basically about making a FS2002 scenery work in FS2000.

The scenery I bought (via ebay) is "Just Flight British Airpors Central England", knowing it's meant for FS2002, but i believed was quite compatible for FS2000 (as I know it comes from Gary Summons UK2000 FS2000/2002).

And that's how it worked out in FS2000, but there are some static aircraft and textures which display as black. as opposite to the rest, which work perfectly.

So when I got into the BMP files, I found that the non-visible ones, are the ones which had a smaller size 42 KB vs 65 KB (standard 256x256 BMP), and the former were not visible by normal editing programs (like Paint).

(Of course in FS2002 they all work fine)

So do any of you know what is what makes FS2002 capable of displaying those textures that FS2000 cannot?. And if there is any way to make those textures visible?

(Here I upload a capture of those black textures in the scenery, and another one from the scenery Texture Folder, (an extract of the 320 textures), so that you can distinguish in the folder ones from the others. (You can see some aircraft you are displayable, but others (ie. BAW A320, you can't see the taii textures, so they won't display in FS2000. But will in FS2002).)

Thanks and regards.

MANCHESTER TEXTURES CAPTURE.jpg

A320 TEXTURE BITMAPS.jpg