BRSimdesign Ercoupe issue

While I'm really enjoying flying this plane, I am experiencing some difficulty slowing the beastie down and landing. At dead idle it kinda refuses to lose altitude and then wants to float forever down the runways as if it were a glider, even at 40kts.

Anyone else having this issue who can perhaps help me correct whatever I'm doing wrong? I've e-mailed BRsim Design but have not yet received a response.

A known other issue concerns the canopy, which has no incremental opening. It's either full open or closed, and opening it in flight or for takeoff produces an airframe over-stress error terminating the flight.

thanks in advance for any assistance.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

If you're happy to replace a couple of files in the brsimdesigns-aircraft-erco415 folder, I can email mine to you which fixes the landing problems and a few other details. Sorry I can't help with the canopy, that's a built-in model animation. Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks - PM sent

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

I just wanted to offer a BIG thank you to Tim for the file mods for the Ercoupe. Brilliant work it is. The plane now flies - and lands - as an Ercoupe should. BRSim needs to get him on the payroll as a consultant says I. Edited by chicagorandy

You're welcome Randy, I might upload the files to the Library this weekend because I have a big King Air fix launching sometime today (it's already on flightsim.to and been given five stars) so I'll have my King Air customer service hat on for a while.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Can't find your King Air fix

Here it is: https://flightsim.to/file/36292/tiger1962-kingair350-mod

• 5 months later...
Hi Neil, files sent - Happy New Year!

• 3 weeks later...

Will do Mike, sending them now.