Hey you Flight Sim VelocityOne users

I have just posted onto Thingiverse and Printables some STL files and documents for some really cool add ons that I have built and tested well with my VelocityOne. A notepad holder, an indexing tool for storing the actions saved against the function buttons, and a deskpad holder for aircraft details. Included with the STL files are some word documents explaaining how I set up the function keys with multiple entries (for use with the indexing tool) and some aircraft details for the deskpad.

Just go to Thingiverse or Printables and search for velocityone

I have just posted onto Thingiverse and Printables some STL files and documents for some really cool add ons that I have built and tested well with my VelocityOne. A notepad holder, an indexing tool for storing the actions saved against the function buttons, and a deskpad holder for aircraft details. Included with the STL files are some word documents explaaining how I set up the function keys with multiple entries (for use with the indexing tool) and some aircraft details for the deskpad.

Just go to Thingiverse or Printables and search for velocityone

Why not just post the actual addresses? Then real simmers could go straight there, unbothered by any accoutrements...