alain-simu

Hello,

I'm under P3DV4.5 and I want to reset camera position from a script (button on the yoke, or script panel of Saitek for instance)

Unfortunately, the only method to do that is showing menu bar, go to views and click on "reset camera"

I searched among Events, Changing data values, local variables, VARLOC, EVENT monitor... but without success.

The question has been reported several times on the official P3D forum but has never been treated by the developpers.

Is there one "genius" among you to bring an answer and solve the problem ?

Thank you for your help

vieil utilisateur de FS (depuis FS1 en 1982 !!!), passé à P3DV4.5

Config : WIN10, 64 bits. AMD Ryzen 7 4,4GHz, 16G RAM, GeForce GTX1070 8G

SAITEK proflight, multipanel, radiopanel, rudder, Thrustmaster Cougar

Site : https://simu.alain-bettan.fr

Hello,

I'm under P3DV4.5 and I want to reset camera position from a script (button on the yoke, or script panel of Saitek for instance)

Unfortunately, the only method to do that is showing menu bar, go to views and click on "reset camera"

I searched among Events, Changing data values, local variables, VARLOC, EVENT monitor... but without success.

The question has been reported several times on the official P3D forum but has never been treated by the developpers.

Is there one "genius" among you to bring an answer and solve the problem ?

Thank you for your help

I use the `Del` key in p3dv5. It's not used by any other key and is demonstrably `different`.

• 4 weeks later...