I want one!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes - but you have transportation for short and long trips at greater speed. And you can save the money for a car.

My nearest airport is about 60 miles away, or about an hour by car.

Where is the advantage?

Do you even know what fuel costs, or are you still pedaling?

The advantage is for the guy that turns left from home to go 10 miles to the airport, or turns right from home to go downtown to the office - and can also have some flying fun on weekends.

Ah! So a real pilot then?

Don't think the `average car driver` even knows what an airport is, let alone how to get there... unless they're off on holiday.

NO seat belts?

Remember the vintage- lotsa folks didn't have seat belts in their cars yet. The Jetsons started in 1962, and seat belts weren't federally mandated for new cars in the U.S. until 1968.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Remember the vintage- lotsa folks didn't have seat belts in their cars yet. The Jetsons started in 1962, and seat belts weren't federally mandated for new cars in the U.S. until 1968.

Yes, I remember how backward you yanks are. But as I recall we brits didn't get seatblets mandated until January 1983.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flying cars should be a reality, but anti-gravity is kinda Top Secret for reasons you simply won't be able to understand.

There's anti-gravity and something else I can't remember. It's all possible or has been done. If it were to be public domain the power of this technology will be beyond your wildest imagination. Self-powered electronics, computers, houses, you name it. Now no more population control. Well, not exactly. You can even use the technology for a force field. Yes, like in the movies a full on force field. You can keep people in or out... It's dangerous stuff...

So there you have it. Us chimps ruin everything because it'll take a special idiot... One reason why there are archeological secrets in museum basements and whatnot. "My god is better than your god, etc." Oh really? *pulls out evidence to the contrary.*

Edited by CRJ_simpilot

There's anti-gravity and something else I can't remember.

Zero-Point Energy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

The European Space Agency is building the Euclid telescope. Due to launch in 2023, it will map galaxies up to 10 billion light years away.

One (1) light year is about 5.8 trillion with a T miles. Times that by 10 billion. Are we really alone? Don't think so.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot