Can MSFS be made louder?

I have a bad hearing problem and use headphones while using MSFS2020.

I had no problem hearing FSX and Assetto Corsa is loud enough, but even with the headphones turned all the way up and the volume in MSFS all the way up, it is just not that loud.

Is there anything within MSFS that would bring the volume higher than what is the highest setting in MSFS?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

If the above solved your loudness needs, then ignore this. 

If you want substantial increase in sound volume, you are probably limited by your computer sound system. There are ways around this, but you will need to spend a bit of money to get there.

If you are in a typical office size room, and you are not trying to rattle the windows, then you can get a nice setup for about $150.00 total investment. Add a SMSL SA-50 amp (or similar), a pair of Micca MB42a speakers, some short speaker wire runs, and a connection cable, all about $150.00 total.

If you are in a modest living room, you will need more amplifier power and speakers that can handle a little more power. A SMSL A300 amp and ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers would handle that for about $550.00 total.

You can get nicer equipment, but I am assuming you want an economical solution. I run an 80 watt Fosi amp and an older pair of Elac 5 inch speakers, and I have been very happy. I previously had the SMSL SA-50 above with an even older speaker set, and it was fine in an office size room.

If you want to do this in a barn, or a high school  gym, reply back, it can be done, but you will need an expensive setup for that.

If you want to use your headphones, you may need a dedicated headphone amp. The amp you would need will depend on the headphones you are using. Efficient low impedance headphones need a lot less power to drive loudly than a pair of 600 ohm headphones.  

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU