Auto Pilot problem

So when I fly any of my aircraft except the a320 the alt. Hold does not hold the aircraft, the vertical speed ignores what I have set and goes up wildly to 3,4,5000 vs. This is a new problem, the only thing I have changed is I turned on the rolling cache and set it to 16 when thistarted happening I turned it back off, no help

After some testing with different aircraft I found this problem occurs when I turn on the auto pilot and I notice the elevator is bouncing up and down wildly. I checked all my control assignments and don't have any conflicts. One other bit of info, I installed the 737 max from the market place, don't know if that could have changed something

The [Autopilot] section is in the systems.cfg but I wouldn't recommend swapping them over - it could cause more problems than it cures. Try removing the 737 Max from Content Manager and then see if the autopilot works properly.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 2 weeks later...
The only other change you've made is to the rolling cache. Try deleting the rolling cache, then restart the sim and set the rolling cache to the default 8gb.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 2 weeks later...