Fs2004 reverse thrust

Monarch1958

I assume you are referring to a multi jet or turbine engined aircraft.

Is it a default plane or an addon one ?

Normally the reverse thrusters are activated by the F2 key, combined with engines at idle and in many cases only at landing speeds and not when just parked somewhere.

Are you using a programmable reverser button on a separate flight stick, yolk or any other hardware of that nature ? If so, then you will need to re-assign all their functions, especially after a complete FS9 re-installation, which has re-instated all it's default assignments.

Good luck.

Hans

But here's a good one... if you scroll through the entire Keyboard/Joystick Assignments Menu, there is not a specific assignment for "Reverse Thrust". Or else it's called something else in the Menu.

I think I changed mine from F2 to F1... I gotta look next time I fire up the Sim. :)

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

there is not a specific assignment for "Reverse Thrust". Or else it's called something else in the Menu.

I think I changed mine from F2 to F1

Those are throttle keys- reverse thrust comes from reducing the throttle on the jet engine to idle, then continuing the throttle reduction to increase the reverse thrust. FSUIPC does have a setting for reverse but not FS.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!