In flight saving location?

liner simpilot

Saved flights are located in the Flight Simulator Files subfolder within your Documents folder. Usually when saving a flight FS9 gives the opportunity for a title and description. These are listed under my saved flights in FS. Generally, its very easy to locate them. I am not for sure what happens if you do not give it a title, but if you remember the day and time you saved it, you make check in the Flight Simulator Files subfolder to see if a flight was saved on that date/time. If so see what it was saved as and see if you can select it; if not, it may not have been saved.

Saved flights are located in the Flight Simulator Files subfolder within your Documents folder. Usually when saving a flight FS9 gives the opportunity for a title and description. These are listed under my saved flights in FS. Generally, its very easy to locate them. I am not for sure what happens if you do not give it a title, but if you remember the day and time you saved it, you make check in the Flight Simulator Files subfolder to see if a flight was saved on that date/time. If so see what it was saved as and see if you can select it; if not, it may not have been saved.

Why not just use the Flights/Select a Flight menu? Look in Saved Flights.

G'day,

Generally I would agree the latter is the easiest way, as I find it a pig to remember and locate the correct directory where the flights are stored. Yeah, yeah, I know I could make it easier with a shortcut! But one advantage of looking there is that, provided you associate FLT files with FS9.EXE, all you need is a double-click on the filename and Flight Simulator will start up and load that flight automatically. Quite a natty feature, really, if you reload flights frequently.

Best regards,

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!