error cockpit fs2004

Ben Bosma

i have an error in fs2004, booting goes normally when i have the cockpit then it goes to freeze frame, when i take it out with a mouse click i get black image where the cockpit was, I have also looked at the cockpit cfg and it looks normal this happens with every cockpit I use in fs2004,I've been looking at what's wrong with this for days, but I can't find the error, do you have any idea what the error is? Edited by Ben Bosma
ik heb de pagina verkort

Does your problem concern default aircraft or addon ones ?

Did you install your FS2004 strictly according to it's standard install procedure ? If so, I would want to advise you to do a complete un-install followed by a so called "custom install", preferrably into a separate HD partition outside the one which contains your Windows system.

Regards

Hans

Maybe an error in your: name/appdata/roaming/microsoft/FS9/FS9.CFG. Make a safe copy first and then delete or rename it. Restart FS9 it should rebuild a new one, you may lose some personal key bindings.... Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg