FSX Screenshots

PhrogPhlyer

There is a individual forum for screenshots for MSFS 2020, X-Plane, and Prepar 3D, but NOT for FSX.

Could a forum be made for FSX Screenshots?

Where do the FSX flyers post screenshots? I have been posting them directly from my profile.

Maybe I'm just not seeing something.

Thoughts? and Thanks.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Looks like with the way the forums have been migrated over the MSFS Screenshots appears to be for MSFS 2020 only, whereas in the old forums it was for all MS flight sims. Not sure we really need separate screenshot forums as it seemed to work well before. Might be good to leave some feedback in the New Forum Software section.

Thanks Loki. Will do.

I agree that one forum for all screenshots allows us to share across all versions of FS. even should it remain where it is.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.