New files (uploads) Latest Listing

beroun

Hi,

Looking for the latest list of uploads and noted in one of the posts mentioning this from Admin New files or most recent are now listed on homepage of the forums. Looking hard but cannot find it? Any advise on where to see the latest uploads would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Hi Peter, nice to see you here! On the top banner there's a Hot Files drop-down menu, further along you'll see a Popular Downloads menu with the various categories listed below.

• Like 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 3 weeks later...

In "Latest Files" and "Recent Updates" you've no idea what sim they are for unless that is part of the title, otherwise you must click on the item and wait for its page to load ...to find out it's for a different sim than what you have.

Has anyone explored what each of those icons at the top of the screen has underneath it?  The Landing Pages Icon opens up a sub list of the 4 MS based sims. Clicking on the sim of choice takes you to a screen that lists the Latest Forum topics, Top Files listed by comment (which does seem strange; it should be by number of downloads), and the latest uploaded files.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png