Cubana de Aviacion Textures and Sceneries

Osmany163

Dear friends and aviation fans. I would like to know what going on with our dear developers who have not payed attention to making textures related to cuban airlines. .... Sorry guys I could understand that our great "enginners" are maybe very busy on other projects, perhaps more importan than I mentioned. But it would be very appreciated if some of them wanted to bring us some happiness and give to this great "fans of the aviation" cuban community the pleasure of enjoy some cuban textures in this great site.

Waiting for you guys

Working on a T-28 repaint for Cuba, only one photo I can find, but coming soon.

Not an airliner, but a part of Cuban aviation history,

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Thanks my friend, something at least...However let me tell you there are a lot of pics related to Cubana de Avition airliner online and many base model to by worked. What's happenig is most of developers are not motivated to work on Cubana textures. I do not know why....

Thanks again , my friend. Waiting for you work 

• Like 1

Osmany, Have you tried searching "Cuba" in the FSX downloads?

I found 10 jetliners are there related to Cuba.

Happy searching.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Hi there, my friend

First of all, thanks for you attention. I really appreciate it a lot. I have searched writing the word "Cuba" and of course I found some textures related to diferent cuban airlines ( Cubana , Aerocaribbean an Aerogaviota). The thing is that none of them has been uploaded recently, last one I thing was about a couple of month and they were some air trafic textures.

I have got all of them (I think)  because I am trying to conform "my own fleet" , you know....That's why I am seeking everywhere literally in order to get the more textures as possible , even fictional textures

I can upload some pics about it.....Anyway I have to say thank you, your textures are new for me and they wil be very useful in order to complete my "staff"

Hug,my  friend

You are most welcome. Also, I messaged you and sent a pic to see if you might help me find some information. Thx.

phrog x 2.jpg