WOAI manual installation

Ital Pike

Hello,

Anyone know how to manually install WOAI aircraft?

I have used the installer but it seems like it doesn't install all the airlines because I do not see certain airlines at their local airport, Air Jamaica in Jamaica for example.

It used to work fine on my old computer not on my new one.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks.

Edited by Ital Pike
Mistake

Not an answer to your question, but lacking a way to manually install WOAI;

If WOAI generates a bgl traffic file you should be able to open the file with AIFP and validate if a specific airline if flying to a specific airport. Another option would be to use AI Companion, which can be downloaded from alpha-india's site.  It allows you to browse bgl files to see aircraft, airfields, etc.

Either or both would help you troubleshoot the existing installation.

Ernest Pergrem

System: i7-13700K, Gigabyte Z790 UD AX, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, MSFS 2020, FSX, Thrustmaster T.16000M Joystick, Cessna Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel

Do a search on here, there used to be loads of links to this but i cant find them since the UI change. You need to ensure all the .bgls have an fsx prefix if i remember correctly

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs