Alpha Flight Controls Data Corruption Problems

I am having major problems with my Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls. I noticed that when I changed flight sims and left BOS and went back to MSFS 2020 that the controls required re-calibration using the Windows Joy Control. Now the controls stay messed up. I have used the Alpha calibration routine and it doesn't make any difference. I use the Windows Joy control and re-calibrate both X and Y axis. I can get the ailerons to work. But the elevators refuse to work correctly. When you pull back to the limit the elevators snap back to level without releasing the yoke to return to center. If you push all the way forward the elevators snap back to level. 

Somewhere in all this the data is getting corrupted. Yesterday everything was fine. Now things are just crazy. I have been through the control options and when operating the elevators or ailerons the white bar travels across the screen like it is suppose too. I have no idea what is going on here,

MadMav24

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.