How do you like FS Traffic?

I was falling all over myself to install it when it finally came out. Disabled Simple Traffic but did not remove it.

Don't like having to put in a destination airport... needs to work in the background by itself.

Really Just Flight?

Also, they need to go through all the aircraft.cfgs and correct the callsigns. Example Japan Airlines is being pronounced "Japanair".

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

6 hours ago, dogdish said:

Also, they need to go through all the aircraft.cfgs and correct the callsigns. Example Japan Airlines is being pronounced "Japanair".

No doubt there are callsign errors, but you can check them yourself on the Airline Codes website: https://airlinecodes.info/JAL

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

11 hours ago, tiger1962 said:

No doubt there are callsign errors, but you can check them yourself on the Airline Codes website: https://airlinecodes.info/JAL

British Airways was being pronounced "Sierra Papa Echo etc." and I looked at the aircraft.cfg and found

atc_airline=SPEEDBIRD, changed it to atc_airline=SPEED BIRD and now it is properly being pronounced.  

Air France was atc_airline=AIRFRANS, changed it to atc_airline=AIR FRANCE which fixed that.

I mentioned this over at the Just Flight Forums and Derek said they are going to fix these

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

12 hours ago, dogdish said:

I mentioned this over at the Just Flight Forums and Derek said they are going to fix these

Well done! I've also found that changing callsign names from all caps to upper and lower case helps as well - that was in AIG - I don't use FS Traffic, I'm happy with FSLTL for now.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 4 weeks later...

After reading this topic, I installed FSLTL.  I'm noticing a considerable increase in load times after this installation.  Is this also true using FS Traffic by Just Flight?

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

On 2/1/2023 at 6:50 PM, JSkorna said:

GA Traffic file

Off topic, but what is this? I exclusively fly GA and it gets a bit lonely up there. Would be great to get some GA traffic.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide