The McDonnell Douglas F4B Phantom

Downwind66

F-4 was the greatest converter of JP-5 to black smoke that ever existed. Damm, I miss the aircraft. Whos' aircraft model is that Rick, payware, freeware, etc?

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Thanks Rick, I found and downloaded fsx_iris_phantom_as_ga.zip. So far, so good.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

Beautiful aircraft and responsive and precise on the stick. Now need to add USMC paint schemes. Suffering from phantom fever!

Morning Milk Run.jpg

Leaving my shadow behind.jpg

Japan Inland Sea.jpg

phrog x 2.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 8:32 AM, BillD22 said:

There's nothing like the "Phabulous Phantom!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I agree!

It was the most exciting plane I ever was a passenger in for sure!  I didn't even miss not having a stewardess!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.