C172/ILS (since last update)

Has anyone had any problems making an ILS landing using the stock C172 since the last update?

Prior to the update, I have made dozens of ILS landings using this plane.  It actually has a nice interface for selecting your cruising altitude, v/s is easily set, buttons for heading, nav, approach (one of my favorites), I use to be able to line up on the runway, click on the approach button, and while controlling the throttle, the AC would follow the GS and land.  

Now that button no longer works (still there), but does not work.

Thoughts??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

SOLVED!!!!

Couple of things-(1) I had to redownload the update in the Content Manager, (2) I found out that while on approach, switch to VLOC, then the Approach button becomes operational (perhaps this was always suppose to work like this??, no sure, but 🙂  )  I took a flight from KJFK to KEWR and my C172 landed  while I watched the scenery.

Very nice!!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Yeah, you have always had to switch to VLOC otherwise the aircraft will follow the GPS course, David. Once in VLOC, the aircraft can follow the course to the VOR ifs et or the ILS and glideslope.

I usually set both GPS units to VLOC and make sure that the VLOC light above the panel is switched on.

The autopilot behaviour has become odd though if changing altitudes in slew mode and has to be disengaged and reengaged.

The GPS units have been improving overtime though I've not tried the G1000 recently.

There are a few good videos on Youtube for those having trouble getting to grips with the Garmin units.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)