MSFS Aircraft and Avionics Update

Aybody having trouble with their Mods after the MSFS Aircraft and Avionics Update  Jan 2023? BBeen having msfs freeze up when changing airport location. Removed all my mods and begann checking so far I believe the Global Ships might be hanging it up. Every time they do an update I have to fix more then they did to start with EVREY Time. I been flying the FS95,FS2004 and FSX so I am not new to issues. Of course the stuff you buy from them works right?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

10 hours ago, usb777 said:

Aybody having trouble with their Mods after the MSFS Aircraft and Avionics Update  Jan 2023? BBeen having msfs freeze up when changing airport location. Removed all my mods and begann checking so far I believe the Global Ships might be hanging it up. Every time they do an update I have to fix more then they did to start with EVREY Time. I been flying the FS95,FS2004 and FSX so I am not new to issues. Of course the stuff you buy from them works right?

I personally have not had any problems, however, it is not unusual after an update.  It is a pain to be sure 😞 

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

My global ships though it says some have had the issue I am having so just install the shipping routes you want to fly around so I did remove four of the files and that seemed to solve the issue however, it didn't give me any trouble before this last update. I think by adding all their ne avionics just sent mmy proccessor over the top thogh do have the i7 I donot even fool around with the avionics I wish they would maybe fix the bridges around the world instead better for my navigation as well as those shipping lanes guess I am old school. MSFS graphics are nice but FSX was a much more stable platform.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

7 hours ago, usb777 said:

My global ships though it says some have had the issue I am having so just install the shipping routes you want to fly around so I did remove four of the files and that seemed to solve the issue however, it didn't give me any trouble before this last update. I think by adding all their ne avionics just sent mmy proccessor over the top thogh do have the i7 I donot even fool around with the avionics I wish they would maybe fix the bridges around the world instead better for my navigation as well as those shipping lanes guess I am old school. MSFS graphics are nice but FSX was a much more stable platform.

I remember playing older games (back in my ahem, youth, rofl) and there were 3rd party add on's as well (enhanced the game).  After each upgrade, the base mod would break, the developer of the mod wrote that it was due to referenced memory locations for items that the mod was referencing in the game were moved, thus breaking the base mod.  Perhaps this is what is happening here??  Sometimes it is a roll of the proverbial dice as to seeing if it works or not.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

The Working Title GNS 430/530 is once again causing issues with 3rd party aircraft AND default aircraft - I had to delete it from Content Manager because the default Longitude autopilot wouldn't follow the FMS flight plan, and it doesn't even have a GNS430/530! Looks like Working Title have caught the Asobo bug - you work with 'em 'til you get like 'em, as they say.

There are actually two Working Title GNS 430/530 entries in Content Manager, one about 400mb and the other about 2gb - only the smaller one can be deleted but this fixes the autopilot issues in all other aircraft.

• Like 1

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thank you for this post Tiger....I AM having an issue with the G5000 in the Longitude.  For instance...shooting an RNAV approach to Rwy4 at KGSP the GPS showed me 2 miles from the airport when I was right over the RWY4 landing threshhold. Wow!!  Now THAT'S accuracy. LOL.

I am going to take the GNS430-530 out of my content manager and see if things improve.  Again, thanks for posting this.

Rick Hargarten